Psst, guess what? TMG is hiring and we want YOU to join the herd!
You heard us. If you’re creative, passionate and excited to join a dynamic team, we want you to be on our team!
We want to help you stand out from everyone else. University isn’t just about life in the classroom. It’s about making the most of all the opportunities available to you. Whether by meeting new people, expanding your network, or most importantly, improving and gaining transferable skills, we offer challenging opportunities that provide boundless growth. Here at TMG we don’t like boundaries. In fact, we’d rather break them. We enjoy challenges with a side of creativity and we never take no for an answer. We’re a fun group of students who work hard, play harder and we’d love for you to join us.
Like what you’ve read? Apply!
If you’re ready to challenge the boundaries then apply to be a TMG Specialist! Below is a listing of all our available Specialist positions, as well as a link to the application.
Vacancies: 1 position
Creativity is piercing the mundane to find the marvelous.
As the Design Specialist, you will have the opportunity to gain practical hands-on experience developing pitch proposals and creative concepts, in addition to helping us produce a wide variety of creative projects in motion, print and experiential. In this position you will be mentored and working closely with the Creative Director.
The design-savvy role requires the following specifications:
- Interested in branding, design, and/or illustration
- Able to work effectively in a team setting
- Knowledgeable and eager to learn with the Adobe Suite – Photoshop, Illustrator, and InDesign
- Able to work on multiple projects at one time
Digital Communications Specialist
Vacancies: 2 positions
What’s an organization without its community?
As the Digital Communications Specialist, you will oversee the growth and the maintenance of TMG’s plethora of social media presences and find creative ways to portray our brand. You will also assist in exposing and advancing TMG’s unique style and content by developing unique pages on the website. In this position you will be mentored and working closely with the Digital Communications Directors.
Managing the community requires:
• Familiarity with basic website design (Joomla, WordPress) is an asset
• Dedicated team player; able to work in a dynamic but quick-paced environment
• Self-motivated to learn and experiment with Facebook Pages, Twitter, and other social media platforms
• Ability to be responsive and meet tight deadlines
• Familiarity with Photoshop and other design programs is an asset
Vacancies: 3 positions
University learning happens outside of the lecture.
As the operations specialist, you will be within the hub of TMG: its events. You will be given the opportunity to organize, assist, and create your very own events that challenge your overall abilities. In this position, you will be mentored and working closely with the Operations Directors.
• Experience in event coordination and planning
• Excellent interpersonal skills and leadership skills
• Able to work effectively in a team setting
• Excellent time and task management skills
• Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
Vacancies: 1 position
Ever wonder what it would be like to be one of the masterminds behind the execution of successful marketing projects and campaigns?
As the Project Specialist you can put your creative intellect to the test. You will be working closely with the Operations Team and the CSO to strategize ways to further strengthen the TMG brand as you take on various projects.
A brief overview of the role would require you to:
- Assist with the creation of sponsorship packages for seeking out corporate sponsors
- Strategize and implement various aspects of event planning (i.e. venue selection, décor, catering etc.)
- Build upon existing time management and project management skills through assisting with upcoming TMG projects
- Focus on strategies that can capitalize on future opportunities to enhance student experience
Vacancies: 2 positions
This is your chance to write the beginning of your story as a TMG Specialist.
As the Content Specialist, you will have the opportunity to hone your communication skills by delivering engaging social media content. You will be working closely with our Social Media Director to best represent TMG’s brand as an organization. Your primary responsibilities will lie in delivering friendly and engaging content for our blog and monthly newsletter.
This social media-savvy role requires the following specifications:
• Coordinate and oversee the production of monthly TMG newsletter
• Manage blog content with material ranging from marketing concepts to pop culture to promoting upcoming TMG events
• Curate and create content for the TMG website
• Management of TMG’s social medial presence (Facebook, Twitter, Youtube, Instagram, etc.)
• Excellent communication skills – both written and oral
Good luck on your application! Please contact email@example.com if you have any questions.